All Rights are reserved. All access to this website is subject to the following conditions,
- Non-commercial personal use is the only one allowed. Any modification of the website or its contents is not permitted.
- The administrative information provided by this website does not replace at all the legal publicity of Laws, General Provisions or Acts to be formally published in the “DOGC” (Catalan Government Gazette) and any other official newspapers.
- The Generalitat de Catalunya is not liable for the information that might be obtained through external links not depending of this administration.
- The Generalitat de Catalunya does not guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses and is not liable neither of any damage caused by accessing the website or the impossibility of accessing it.
- In no case, cookies or other means of a similar nature that may be used will serve to store information to identify the person using the website.
- In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December on the protection of personal data, any information entered in the various forms will be included in a file owned by the “Agència de Residus de Catalunya” (Catalan Waste Agency), established at C/ Doctor Roux, No. 80, 08017 - Barcelona. The purpose of those files is only to collect those data necessary to have an internal control of visits. You are thus giving your consent to the treatment of your data given in the terms herein outlined. Practicing the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition may be conducted in the legal terms set, by means of a notification to the “Agència de Residus de Catalunya” at the above-mentioned address, or either the address of the CP/RAC at C/ Milanesat, No.25, 5th floor, 08017 – Barcelona.